The Latest Product Updates & Thought Leadership
We are excited to provide the latest product release updates from May. We want to thank our customers for their continued feedback as we innovate on our Sales Engagement Platform.
- Required Live Pitch Recap. Enforce the completion of Live Pitch Recaps to improve data quality and analytics in ClearSlide and CRM. ClearSlide Admins can set this at the organization or group level from My Account > Group Based Permission.
- Edit Scheduled Emails. Edit a pre-scheduled email, including recipient list, ClearSlide trackable presentation, subject, and message. Additionally, when uploading a CSV, the recipient list will automatically expand in edit mode allowing for quick additions or removals from the list.
- Branded Domains Available at the Group Level. ClearSlide Admins can now set branded domains at the group level for organizations with subsidiaries or multiple domains requiring additional branding options.
- ClearSlide and CMS Integration. In addition to out of the box integrations with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Salesforce content, organizations can now integrate their custom CMS using our newest API and upload files as large as 1GB. To integrate custom content management systems, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Animated GIF Support. Animated GIFs embedded in PowerPoint or Keynote presentations can now be used to bring presentations to life. To learn more about this feature, click here. To have GIF support and conversion enabled, please contact your account manager or email@example.com.
- Automatic Conversion of Rich Content. Automatically convert videos, animations, audio clips, transitions, GIFs and hyperlinks within PowerPoint and Keynote presentations into interactive web based content to captivate customers. Learn more about this update here. To enable automatic conversion of rich content uploads, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improved “Create and Customize” Presentations. An updated user experience for “Edit presentations” emphasizes the most frequently used actions and provides enhanced search capabilities. Watch this tutorial to learn more.
- Template Improvements. Several new enhancements have been released:
- View most recently used templates in the compose email-template dropdown menu.
- Template use permissions set to “My Group” can ensure that only members of the user’s primary group will be able to find the template in the template selection.
- Compose an email right from the template page.
If you have ideas for future enhancements, please email email@example.com.