We are experiencing rapid growth and seeing tremendous adoption of ClearSlide from sales teams at companies such as Rackspace, LivingSocial, Expedia, The Wall Street Journal, and many others. These teams use ClearSlide's powerful sales communications platform to connect with customers, get real-time feedback, and increase close rates!
The Technical Recruiter will partner with Engineering and Development to define roles and implement staffing strategies to guarantee a qualified and diverse candidate pool. They will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and ensure that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally. The Recruiter will be part of a team responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop awesome job descriptions by understanding the skills and background required, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company for maximum exposure
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Expertise in boolean searches, innovative sourcing tools and social networking sites (HireVue, White Truffle, Talent Bin & LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Cold call, screen and qualify prospective candidates; manage interview and offer processes, conduct reference checks, make salary recommendations, and close candidates
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to ClearSlide‚¨"s recruitment efforts
- Make your job & sense of urgency seem easy
- 5+ years of proven technical or engineering recruiting experienceClearSlide provides the leading cloud-based sales communications platform designed specifically to meet the communication needs of enterprise sales professionals to help them close more business. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.
- Demonstrated success recruiting technical professionals for an early stage start-up
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through local meet-ups, LinkedIn, social media, University relations, etc.
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to client (hiring managers) and work in a team based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- BA/BS degree desired