The Product Manager is responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of vision for ClearSlide's existing and future product lines. The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as engineering wherewithal, in order to strategize, drive and bring products to market. The Product Manager must work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Corporate Marketing in order to successfully prioritize features and development of products that our customers want and need.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UE) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices
- At least 5 years experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle (including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, Engineering, QA and launch)
- Passion for great user experience and design
- Experience with SaaS product design and a consumer-facing web application delivery is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
- 4 year University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams to engage customers and close more business. ClearSlide improves customer-facing interactions (web, email, face-to-face) by providing real-time visibility and analytics for both sellers and sales leaders. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures.